AdWords July 2nd. 2010, 2:42pm
Tips And Tricks To Successfully Using Google AdWords
Google’s AdWords is an effective and efficient program that uses placed advertising to directly expose you to potential new sales leads. Google AdWords places your business website directly in front of the search engine users who entered in one of your keywords during the course of their search. Google’s AdWords program offers affordable methods of advertising to web based businesses to help them drive new potential sales leads to their websites.
On the flip side of the advertising plate there is the passive advertising income that can be generated by website owners who place Google ads onto their own websites.
There are several simple Adwords tips and tricks that you can utilize in order to generate the most value from your use of Google AdWords.
Know Your Competition
Keep a close eyes on the businesses and websites who are your direct competitors. What keywords do you and your competitors have in common? Can you see aspects of your competitors landing pages that you can replicate on to your own so that you can improve your own website? Understanding what your competitors are up to will go a long way towards helping you to tweak your own Google AdWords campaign in order to achieve success.
Get Your Landing Page Optimized
Your landing page is the webpage your click-through sales leads will see when they arrive on your website. Ensure that this page focuses specifically on information related to the keywords that were used to locate it; your homepage is not necessarily always the best page to be used as your landing page. For example: If you own a bakery and your targeted keywords were blueberry muffins, it makes more sense to create a page specifically for blueberry muffins instead of leading potential sales leads to your homepage. This will help to point your potential new customers directly to the product that they are searching for.
Stick To A Weekly Budget
When you are first testing the Google AdWords waters, it is important that establish a weekly budget for your AdWords spending and it is even more important that you stick to your budget. Take the time to carefully analyze how your initial selected keywords are working for you and your business; once you have a firm grasp of how the program works and have seen a positive return on your investment, then you could consider increasing your budget.
Related to the above tip: you should be certain that you track every bit of activity on your Google AdWords campaign so that you can verify how each keyword is performing for you. While Google will provide you with a list of the keyword activity, clicks, and also the click through rate, it is vital that you analyze the data so that you can research methods of improving your click through rates and improving your new sales. A high click through rate does not necessarily translate to an increase in positive sales for your business.
Remember that Google AdWords can be an effective tool to help you drive positive sales leads to your internet business; with a bit of careful work, you will be able to ensure a new level of success simply by incorporating your AdWords campaigns.
Here is a list of articles you may enjoy:
- Google Adwords Arrow Trick To Increase Click Through Rates – Well a ton of questions emerged… Threads on forums poped up and I started getting email… The questions and comments ranged anywhere from “How do you do that?” to “Do you have any real data to support your numbers?”….
- Using dynamic keyword insertion in AdWords URLs for higher click … – While most people use dynamic keyword insertion in their Google AdWords campaigns for ease of use and customization when using large lists of keywords or to use for tracking purposes, most people don’t realize they can also use dynamic …
- google adwords free ecourse from perry marshall – those of you who are into internet marketing have probably heard of perry marshall before. he’s one of the big gurus of the whole business. i’ve been checking out some of his stuff as well as others because i’m honestly curious about …
- should i use adwords with my seo campaign – seo question: i am already ranking well for my targeted keyword phrase in google, so should i also start using google adwords so i have the the top adword ranking and the top organic ranking? seo answer: this is a question we get a lot …
- Google Adwords Quality Score – Busting “Bid High and Get High … – If you do an Adwords campaign, you will desire to do your utmost to acquire great quality score. Because, with a excellent quality score, you can reduce your cost per click (CPC). And increase the probability of you obtaining a higher …