Guest Blogger Guidelines
Guests are welcome to write and submit posts for publication on this website.
To be considered, submitted articles must meet the following criteria:
- Articles must be engaging, unique, and interesting to read, and should evoke some emotion in the reader
- Articles must be based in fact or personal experience. Articles can relay facts in text or graphic format, or can be based on the writer’s thoughts, ideas, or experiences. They cannot be rewrites of other authors’ material unless they share a unique perspective or viewpoint with the audience.
- Articles must relate in some way to the topics covered within the “Bridge To Success” website.
- Articles must be plausible in their assertions. Plausible assertions are those which the average reader would find likely to be the case in his or her experience.
- Articles must be substantive. Articles which contain only fluff, filler, or a superficial message will not be published.
- Articles must be useful in some way to at least a portion of the website audience. They must relate to the topic of internet business operation, and be targeted at helping others succeed.
Some examples of acceptable article topics include:
- News relating to internet business ownership and operation
- Internet business support and encouragement
- Motivational topics and calls-to-action
- Success stories
- Discussions of software and services used by internet business owners (web hosting, autoresponders, keyword, website development, etc)
- Thought-provoking discussions
- Tools and tips
- Business and family life interrelationships
Articles written for publication on the website should be submitted using the contact us feature.
Articles are not limited in the number of links they can contain, however the owners of this site request that the number be reasonable.