Autoresponder Software Will Save You Time and Make You Money
Having an automatic responder will save you from losing customers
Whether you’re shopping to buy a program today, or just looking around to see what’s available before you buy, let us tell you what’s on our “top shelf” – AWeber. We have been using this program for ages and have been very happy with it, and can’t help recommending it to others in the internet business community.
* If you don’t know what an auto-responder is or how it works, or if you’re still trying to decide whether or not to invest in one, read the chapter “Auto Responder Power” in the “7 Vital Facts You Must Know Before Starting An Internet Business” e-guide for a clear understanding.
Why did we choose AWeber?
Why did we choose AWeber?
Here is our story.
Like everyone else, our e-mail mailbox fills up with information from everywhere.
Letters from people we know and don’t know.
Ads from businesses we know and don’t know.
And, of course, spam and scam.
And one thing we noticed early on was that the emails from businesses using AWeber came straight to our In Box, while those not using AWeber often were filtered by our email hosting service and stuck into a Spam folder.
When it came time for us to choose an auto-responder program for our venture, we tried all we could: free, cheap – and all with undesirable results**. Until we got fed up. And then…
So, we tried AWeber…
And were instantly hooked on its features and benefits!
** Our stories of using free and cheap auto responder software are described in the chapter “Auto Responder Power” of our “7 Vital Facts You Must Know Before Starting An Internet Business” e-guide.
What’s so great about AWeber?
As with every system at the top of its market, AWeber will do everything you need it to do, all while still being very affordable. With only a few mouse clicks, AWeber will:
- Automatically save the e-mail addresses of your subscribers in an organized and user-friendly database.
- Send out your emails automatically at preset intervals, for as long as you specify (called multiple follow-up)
- Send out occasional emails (called single follow up) when you need it
- Automatically unsubscribe anyone who requests it, without your intervention!
- Allow you to personalize your messages
- Allow you attach files
And there is more. AWeber is:
- Reliable (addresses won’t disappear from your mailing list, and your messages will be seen by your visitors on your schedule and timeframe… guaranteed).
- Bug and ad-free (as opposed to most cheap or free alternatives)
- Easy to subscribe to
Also – very important – AWeber:
- Offers 24/7 support to its clients
And finally – perhaps best of all:
- AWeber will review your email message before sending and let you know whether it will look like spam to other email hosting services, ensuring that your messages will NOT end up in your visitors’ spam folders! Your email will be treated with respect by the email service providers, a “must” for any business wanting to get their information out there and have it be seen.
So if you are serious about your business and visitors, go for AWeber, set it up once and forget about all the hassle of sending out messages to your visitors; forget it forever. Focus all your energy and time on your own business!
To Buy or To Rent?
One more point before we move on: with AWeber you don’t own an auto-responder, you rent it.
Is that good or bad?
In other words, “To buy or to rent?” That is your question.
Well, based on our personal experience, here’s what we think works best.
In this business, there are two types of auto-responder software available on the market: self-hosted and third-party-hosted.
With self-hosted software, it is true that:
- You pay only once
- It is cheaper over the life-span of your business, and
- You are the proud owner of your very own auto responder.
Auto responder software can be cumbersome, difficult to install and use, and may not include all the features you need to make sure your outgoing emails are sent on your schedule, look like you want them to look, and end up in your client’s In Box instead of the Spam folder.
Just as with your website hosting, it’s much easier to outsource it and let the experts handle the details, leaving you free to work on your site. And with such a great host like AWeber, the decision “to rent rather than to buy” an auto responder is even easier!
So, How Much Does AWeber costs?
It costs $1 for the 1st month, and then just under $20 per month after that.
You get a fantastic auto responder program with no worries, no hassles, and great support.
All you have to do is:
- Subscribe to the AWeber service (for the monthly fee)
- Develop the messages you want your subscribers to see (one for each mailing)
- Forget about your auto responder and concentrate on your business, knowing that AWeber will be sending your messages to your clients on your preset schedule, and best of all, NOT into their spam folder!
Plus, if you ever get stuck and need help, don’t worry.
Call them up any time, 24/7, for expert advice and assistance.
Here are two of the concerns we hear most often to our advice, along with our responses:
- You don’t own the AWeber auto responder, and that can be a bad thing.
Perhaps. It is true that you don’t own your AWeber auto responder, but unless you’re an Internet wizard with tons of free time, why would you want to? If you own your software, then you own the upkeep, patches, software revisions, and glitches too. By paying just under $20 per month for a top class service, you get the same end result without any of the hassle of ownership. Ownership is not always the best business strategy.
- Paying a monthly subscription fee will cost you much more over the lifespan of your business.
True. If you expect to be in business for a long time, a subscription will cost more. But, if you expect to be in business for a long time, that means you expect the business to be successful! And what successful business wouldn’t invest a measly $20 a month for the assurance that AWeber is managing their auto responder needs? Heck, if you’re truly successful, an hour’s worth of your time is more valuable than that! Your time needs to be spent focusing on your business, not your computer software.
Ready to subscribe to AWeber?
Head to AWeber‘s website and subscribe. Within minutes your auto responder will be up and running, with the full rights to start setting up your messages. It’s only $1 for the first month, and just under $20 after that. We are sure you won’t be disappointed.
Hope this helps
Dr. Lena Morrish, PhD
Co-founder of Bridge To Success
Where ordinary people with extraordinary passion can make their dreams come true
Investing Into An Autoresponder by Dr Lena
Creating your own website and getting it hosted so everyone can learn about your products and services are the very first steps to having a functioning internet business. There is a big difference, however, between a functioning internet business and a thriving and profitable one. To be a web business entrepreneur you must not just understand the basics but also be able to handle your site with finesse. Through taking courses, talking to people and … we found there are quite a few ways to make your business stand out. One thing that is indispensable is autoresponder software [...]